I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Friday, October 21, 2011

Five Fall Favorites

I'm feeling so inspired to create some Autumn/Fall projects. Here are some of my favorite posts I'm thinking about this Friday:

I plan on making a wreath like this after Halloween comes and goes:
 Mini Pumpkin Wreath from Snowflakes & Dragonflies
This Jack-O-Lantern puppet is so simple but so cute and fun. I think I may try to make a couple for our upcoming pumpkin carving party. I'm sure the almost 2 year old and almost 2 1/2 year old will lose interest in pumpkin carving at some point, so this may be something fun for them to play with.
Pumpkin Puppets
Jack-o-Lantern Puppets from Two Girls Being Crafty
I may have to keep this creative way of packaging candy in mind for future years when my little guy is in school. Such a cute idea! 

Halloween Treats from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar
Although I'm not brave enough (or maybe patient enough) to do this myself, it's a great idea, and the product used has so many possiblities.
Monogrammed Pumpkin from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar
I may have to try making my own version of these candy corn candles for Halloween.
Simple Fall Decorating from Snowflakes and Dragonflies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!