I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Recipe Thursday {Inside Out Lasagna}

I stumbled across this recipe online the other day, and the other night we tried it. It was pretty good!


Source: eatingwell.com via Erin on Pinterest


I did make a few modifications though. I left out the mushrooms, added some chicken sausage, and stirred the cheese into the mixture instead of dolloping it on top of each serving.  I served it with asparagus roasted in the oven with Parmesan sprinkled on top.


You can find the original recipe here.



Pin It


I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!