I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Technique Tuesday {Kids' Cards}

I have a couple kids' birthday cards to share with you today for Technique Tuesday. They're both super cute!





This first card uses a simple layering technique. I cut individual petals and layered them to create a full and colorful flower. It's simple but leaves quite the impression. I love how bright and cheery it is!


The card didn't use a technique per say. I created the outline of a pickup truck and then layered on a window and tires. I used a circle punch for the tires, but you could easily cut out circles if you don't have a paper punch. 

The really cool thing about this card? I've got a template for you here to create a truck of your own. Although I didn't picture it here, I also made a version of this truck that was a magnet, so there's another idea for you. :-)

I'm having a blast at these lovely linking parties.

3 comments:

  1. Just loved the flower card, thanks for a great idèa ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are great!! Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! I hope you will share again this week with us!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!