I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Camping {I'm Back!}

I'm back! A couple weeks ago we went camping, and then I tool the past week to try to get my breath after being gone. I had some posts scheduled for the week during camping, so it may not seem like I've been gone that long to you. It seems like FOREVER to me!


I have some great things to share coming up this week. We went camping several hours away, so I had to put a lot of thought into entertainment for our 2 1/2 year old little guy. There will be some ideas for the road trip and for games/activities around camp. I can't wait to share them with you!


Those posts are still being polished so to speak, so for now, I hope you'll enjoy some pictures from our trip. We stayed in Colorado, but went to a part of Colorado that is so different from where we live. Everything is soooo green compared to the fairly brown landscape on our side of the mountains. It is so very beautiful and is by far my favorite place in Colorado. I hope you enjoy the pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!