I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

{Easy} Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread

I decided to have a bagel for breakfast this morning, but the idea of a plain bagel with plain cream cheese was just, well, boring. Then the light bulb came on and I came up with this little creation.


You can hardly call it a recipe it's so very easy, but here's what you'll need:

  • Strawberry Jam/Jelly
  • Cream Cheese Spread (you could probably just use cream cheese too rather than a spread)
Mix the two ingredients. You'll want twice as much cream cheese as jam/jelly. Spread on your bagel or toast. It was so good! Much better than plain cream cheese and it was super easy. 




I'm linking at these great parties:
Mondays: Sweet Sharing Monday * Get Inspired Monday * The Girl Creative * Destination: Cutesy Monday * What's In The Gunny Sack * Etcetorize * Tuesdays: Riverton Housewives Roundup * Ta-Da Tuesday * Tuesdays Cute Crafts & Cute Parties *Happy Family Times * Show Me What You Got * Tuesday Time Out * Tuesday Tidbits * Wednesdays: Super Link Party * Show & Share * {Wow Me} Wednesday * Thursday: Pin'Inspirational Thursday Recipe Roundup *A Crafty Soiriee * Creative Thursday * Fridays: Delicately Constructed Fridays * Flaunt It Friday * Financial Friday Link Up  * Saturdays: Strut Your Stuff Saturday * Once Upon A Weekend * Sharing Saturday * Dare To Share Saturday * Craft, Create and Inspire * Sundays: Nifty Thrifty Sunday * It's Overflowing Sunday Party  * Cooking & Crafts Party

6 comments:

  1. Oh my. This has been my favorite way to eat bagels for a while now. Isn't it SO good? I'm glad someone else can share in my joy. Haha New follower! Yay for being blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jam & cream cheese on my bagels - the only way to eat them! Visiting from Super Link Party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! That looks yummy!
    Thanks for sharing with my Super Link Party! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks DELICIOUS!!! YUM! Going to try this tomorrow morning!!

    Thanks for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer.. From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I’m visiting from the Financial Friday link up – love this recipe!
    This looks wonderful! You should check out the Strawberry linky party at http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/2012/08/strawberry-saturday.html
    Please visit me at jugglingactmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I bet this is really good. Thanks for sharing on Marvelous Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!