I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, September 17, 2012

Pinned It. Tried It. Loved It.

Oh, Pinterest!
We all love it,don't we?
I have pins upon pins 
(maybe not as many as some, but I'm getting there)
Sometimes those pins are great...
...sometimes they don't turn out as well as you thought they would.
Sometimes you never try them at all.

So, I'm  going to start something new here at Taking Time To Create.
I'd like to share with you things that we've pinned, actually tried and loved in our house.


This Sweet and Sour Chicken from Quilted Euphoria was the FIRST  recipe I pinned. We've had it several times and LOVE it. My Dad, who's pretty picky, even loved it!


I use this Birthday Calendar printable from Craftaphile all the time since I send out birthday cards to all my family members (and I have a BIG family).


I made one of these Mini Pumpkin Wreaths from Snowflakes & Dragonflies last Fall. It was super cute and lasted quite a while.


Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chili from Six Sisters' Stuff. We make this all the time. So good.



I made these Breakfast Cups from Adventures of our Fami-ly for our monthly family birthday party. There weren't any left, so that's a good indication that they were delicious!



I have a lot more pins to share next week, so drop back on by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!