I am no longer actively blogging here at "Taking Time To Create", but I'd love for you to join me at my new blog: "Taking Time In The City". I hope to see you soon!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Top 10 Posts of 2012

Happy New Year's Eve to you all!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! I'm celebrating today by sharing my top 10 posts of 2012 (according to Google Analytics). Thank you all for making this a wonderful year for Taking Time to Create! I had a little party with every comment and seeing my page views increase over the past few months. It was even a little exciting (at first anyway) to have spammers commenting, because that meant that someone or something was finding my little blog. 

I hope you'll continue to join me in 2013!






Number 6: Magnetic Pin Jar

Number 5: Kindle Cases

Number 4: Gift Card Holder



And the Number 1 Post!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Just have to say - I absolutely LOVE the tree in your logo!! I would totally have that on my wall as a print!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It came from Picnik, so sadly, it's not around anymore. :-(

      Delete
  2. You always have such wonderful projects! I love reading your blog. I wanted to invite you to come link up at a party on my blog. It is a link party for OLD projects--so that we can hopefully get more traffic to our blogs using projects we've already posted. Come over and remind us of some of your favorite projects!
    The link-up is live now.
    http://www.dosmallthingswithlove.com/2013/01/hello-and-welcome-to-first-oldie-but.html
    Hope to see you there!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the invite,Nancy. I'll be sure to add your party to my list!

      Delete

I am no longer actively blogging here at Taking Time To Create, so if you have a specific question, please email me at takingtimeinthecity@gmail.com. Thanks so much for stopping by!